They supported us
THANKS FOR NOTHING wants to collaborate with you, donors and patrons who share the same values and believe in the power of the artistic creation to encourage citizen involvement.
We build strong links with you in a true logic of dialogue, encounters and content development. We want to build long-term partnerships based on trust.
You, donors and patrons, benefit from tax advantages thanks to the structure of THANKS FOR NOTHING.
You will also benefit from visibility on all our communication supports and get invitations to the events we organise (auctions, exhibitions, meetings with artists …).
To put you at the heart of our action, we involve you in the realisation of the projects in a simple and playful way. Depending on the level of collaboration, we put our expertise in dialogue with yours in order to realise artistic projects that can take place in your spaces, headquarters …
Each collaboration is unique and we work with you to forge a partnership that is tailored to your philanthropic endeavours.
from € 15,000
from € 50,000
from € 100,000
from € 200,000
The Endowment Funds were created in February 2009 in order to offer an innovative vehicle for patronage on major development projects. They combine the advantages of solidity and transparency of a foundation with those of simplicity and proximity of an association. This structure makes it possible to use all the tax exemption measures put in place by the legislators.
YOU ARE A COMPANY:
You benefit from the law of 23 July 1987 amended by the “Aillagon Law” of August 2003, and therefore a reduction of the corporate tax equal to 60% of the amount paid and up to 0.5% of the sales revenue with the possibility of deferring the surplus over the next five years.
• You give € 200,000, your donation costs € 80,000 net after tax exemption
• You give € 100,000, your donation costs € 40,000 net after tax exemption
• You give € 50,000, your donation costs € 20,000 net after tax exemption
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE ISF:
You benefit from the “Aillagon Law” of August 2003 offering an income tax reduction equal to 66% of the amount paid and up to 20% of the taxable income, with the possibility of deferring the surplus over the next 5 years.
• You give € 200,000, your donation costs € 68,000 net after tax exemption
• You give € 100,000, your donation costs € 34,000 net after tax exemption
• You give € 50,000, your donation costs € 17,500 net after tax exemption
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SUBJECT TO THE ISF:
You also benefit from tax exemption on income tax but you can also deduct your donation from the ISF subject to a “temporary donation of the usufruct of a property”. Usufruct is the transfer of the enjoyment of property from one owner to another.
An individual with a patrimony of € 1.5M gives the usufruct of a property corresponding to € 750,000. He pays the income of the property (3%) to the Endowment Fund, ie € 22,500 per year:
• IR: 66% of the donation is deducted from income tax: the actual cost of the donation will be € 7,650.
• ISF: the donor can exclude entirely the property from which he has given usufruct of his patrimony subject to the ISF.
Its declared assets would thus be only € 750,000, and therefore not taxable to the ISF.