Friday April, 20th 2018. 2.30pm – 8.00pm
CONFERENCE ART & PHILANTHROPY
WHAT I CAN LEARN FROM YOU. WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM ME.
© Thomas Hirschhorn
On Friday, April 20, 2018, Thanks for Nothing and Sciences Po organized a conference on Art and Philanthropy.
Why? To showcase innovative, inspired and inspiring practices of committed actors in the art world, civil society, and associative world, during five one-hour panels.
The event was free and open to everyone.
2:30pm : introduction by Frédéric Mion, President of Sciences Po
· Olivia Arthur – Photograph, Magnum agency
· Amar Bakshi – Artist and Founder of Shared Studios
· Judith Depaule – Founder and director of L’Atelier des Artistes en Exil
· Dominique de Font-Réaulx – Director of the Delacroix Museum and Chief Curator at the Louvre Museum
· Thomas Hirschhorn – Artist (Chantal Crousel gallery)
· Thomas Kilpper – Artist (Nagel Draxler gallery)
· Mohamed Nour Wana, Writer and poet, Atelier des artistes en exil
· Nataša Petrešin-Bachelez – Curator and Art historian
· Céline Schmitt – Spokeswoman at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees / UNHCR
· Bill Shipsey – President and cofounder of Art for Amnesty
· Marie-Cécile Zinsou – President and Founder of the Zinsou Foundation